3. Triphala Tea:
Triphala is a combination of three amazing herbs, namely – Amalaki, Vibhitaki, and Haritaki. This mixture is rich in antioxidants and helps to fight the toxins of our bodies. One of the significant causes behind acne is improper digestion and constipation. These three herbs work together as a natural detoxifier, which ultimately provides a flawless skin.
How to prepare it?
- ½ teaspoon Triphala powder
- 100 ml of water, boiling
- Add Triphala powder in a cup.
- Pour boiling water, stir it well.
- Cover the cup with a lid for 5 minutes.
- After that, drink it at night before going to bed.
If you find it challenging to drink Triphala tea, you can purchase Triphala tea added with some flavors, given in the link below.
These simple 3 steps of applying antibacterial face pack, moisturising gel, and keeping the gut clean helped most of my clients and I hope it will help you too.