Acne is the skin condition which occurs when sebaceous glands get activated. It can occur at any age but mostly it can be seen during puberty. Sebaceous glands produce a variety of fat named sebum which causes acne. In this article, few natural home remedies are explained to cure acne.
- Bacterial infection
- Hormonal changes
- Dust and pollution
- Small red bumps on the skin
- Painful (sometimes)
Here are some home remedies to cure acne:
Apple Cider Vinegar
- Apple cider is filled with lots of anti-oxidants, which are very important for the skin.
- Take 2 spoons of water and 1 spoon of apple cider.
- Then dip the cotton in it.
- Apply it all over the acne and let it dry for 15 minutes.
- Remember not to use it in excess as it can burn the skin. Therefore, if the skin is sensitive then do not use it.
- Cinnamon is a very good antibacterial, so its use is the best way to fight acne.
- Mix it with honey and apply it on the face by making a good paste.
- Aloe Vera is best for all skin conditions.
- Apply it gel all over the face.
- Drink aloe vera juice daily empty stomach at least for two months.
- Lemon cleanses the skin and removes the acne and its spots.
- Add some rose-water to lemon juice and apply over the face with cotton.
- Keep it for 15 minutes and wash it off with cold water.
- Nutmeg has anti-inflammatory properties due to which it gives best results in acne.
- Mix nutmeg powder with milk.
- Make a nice paste and apply it on the face.
- Keep your face clean.
- Clean your face before sleep.
- Don’t eat heavy and oily meals.
- Avoid stress.
Yoga Asanas beneficial to reduce acne
- Janu sirsasana
Anti Acne Face Pack