Skip to content
Feasting while fasting to keep your energy levels up
- Quench your thirst with lemonade during fasting.
- It will instantly refresh and hydrate you.
- Coconut water is a rich source of nutrients and helps to energize you.
- It contains a high amount of potassium which maintains electrolytes of the body.
- Due to this, you will not feel sluggish while fasting.
- Add ghee to every meal whether you are fasting or not.
- It is the best rejuvenating food substance.
- There is absolutely no harm in consuming ghee everyday day.
- At-least one teaspoons three times a day with your meals.
- But do not cook food in it. It better to pour ghee over the daal, soup or vegetable.
- Almonds are the rich source of essential vitamins and minerals.
- To absorb nutrition from almonds it is most important to soak them overnight.
- Skin of the almonds contains enzyme inhibitors which cannot be broken down by our body.
- Due to this, it becomes difficult to digest and it hampers the digestion.
- Always eat soaked and peeled almonds.
- Figs are highly nutritive and are good during fasting as it helps to control hunger pangs.
- Try to have dry figs than fresh ones because they are high in calcium.
- They are also high in calories than fresh figs. A hundred grams of them have around 220 calories.
- Buttermilk is rich in probiotics.
- They are the good bacteria for your digestive system.
- It helps to keep the digestive system healthy.
- Milk is a meal in itself.
- Drinking milk will help to energize you quickly.
- It will not let you feel hypoglycemic.
- Any fruit which is in season at the time is the best way to cope up with hunger pangs.
- They are rich in antioxidants.
- Their high level of sucrose keeps you going for the day.
- Always remember not to take fruits and milk together.
- Always make sure a gap of two to three hours between fruits and milk.