What are the nutritional facts about it?
- Homemade oats bar is the best recipe to delight your early morning hunger, mid-day snacking or evening snacking.
- You can make it at home with quick and easy steps.
- It is good for everyone like who wants to lose weight, kids, pregnant, even diabetics (by not adding jaggery to it).
How much time does it take to cook it?
- Preparation time- 5 minutes
- Cooking time-20 minutes
- Total time-25 minutes
What are the ingredients?
- Oats – 2 cups
- Almonds – ½ cup
- Roasted flaxseed – 3 tablespoon
- Peanut butter (unsweetened) – 4 tablespoon
- Cinnamon powder – a pinch of it
- Unrefined salt – a pinch of it
- Diluted ghee – 1 tablespoon
- Powdered jaggery (don’t add if you are diabetic or want to lose weight) – 4 tsp
- Stevia (for diabetics)- 1 tablespoon
What is its recipe?
- Dry roast the oats on the pan till they get light brown.
- Let it come down to room temperature.
- Add roasted oats, almonds, cinnamon powder, roasted flaxseed, salt and powdered jaggery.
- Mix them well and blend it in a blender for 45 to 60 seconds.
- After that take the mixture in a mixing bowl and add peanut butter and diluted ghee.
- Mix it properly with hands.
- Grease the baking tray or mithai tray with little coconut oil or any oil.
- Spread the mixture on the baking tray.
- Press it down with a spoon to settle evenly.
- Keep it in the freezer for one hour.
- After an hour bring it out and cut it as you want rectangle or square.
- Here your healthy oats bar is ready to go.
How much to eat at once?
- Anything even with fewer calories doesn’t allow you to take it in abundance.
- One oat bar at the time of hunger pang is sufficient.
- Don’t overindulge otherwise it will hamper your digestion.