Ayurveda explains various healthy dietary and lifestyle-related regimens to develop a good immune system. Practicing these regimens will maintain your health and strengthen your immune system.
Here are the top 10 Ayurvedic healthy habits to strengthen your immune system:
- Wake up before sunrise and spend some time with nature. It will help you align with nature and generate happiness within, which ultimately helps build a powerful immune system.
- Do yoga and pranayam in the morning. A study suggests that yoga helps to constitute a healthy immune system.
- Practice meditation every morning in your pooja (prayer) room or wherever you feel comfortable inside your home.
- Give yourself a gentle massage all over the body 15 minutes before bath. Use warm sesame oil in cold weather and coconut oil in hot weather. It helps improve the blood circulation, flushes out the toxins through the skin, and improves the immune system.
- Practice oil pulling every morning with an empty stomach to cleanse the harmful bacteria from the mouth. Take one tablespoon of sesame or coconut oil. Swish it for 5 minutes inside your mouth. Spit it out after and rinse your mouth with warm water.
- Ayurveda explains that each one of us is unique based on our body type. To maintain health and better immunity, eat what suits you according to your body type. To know your body type, consult us for free at email@example.com
- Proper digestion is the key to a robust immune system. To maintain a healthy digestive system, eat your meals only when you are hungry. Unnecessary munching hampers the digestion and weakens the immunity.
- To maintain health and boost your immunity, eat what is available in the season. Eating seasonally always fulfills the demand of our body according to the time of the year.
- Eat what is available in your region. When the food is grown and transported locally, the chances of contamination reduce drastically. Due to this, you will get the proper nutrition from your diet, which will enhance your immunity and maintain your health.
- Maintain the portion of your meals. It means to stop eating once you start feeling full. It will maintain your digestive system and help strengthen your immunity.
Along with these healthy habits, you can practice Ayurvedic home remedies to boost your immunity and prevent seasonal flu naturally. For this reason, I have organized all the Ayurvedic regimens in a free “Immunity Boosters” ebook that my family and I religiously practice to boost our immunity and ward off cold, cough, sore throat, and seasonal flu.
This ebook is a full package of what I have been practicing for years and looking upon its results, I thought of sharing it with you all. Sign up here https://www.ayurvigyanam.com/ and get it for free! If you love this Immunity Booster ebook, please have your friends and family sign up for free!